Meaning of cracker
Pronunciation: (krak'ur), [key]
- a thin, crisp biscuit.
- a firecracker.
- a small paper roll used as a party favor, that usually contains candy, trinkets, etc., and that pops when pulled sharply at one or both ends.
- (cap.)a native or inhabitant of Georgia (used as a nickname).
- . a poor white person living in some rural parts of the southeastern U.S.
- snapper (def. 5).
- braggart; boaster.
- a person or thing that cracks.
- a chemical reactor used for cracking. Cf. catalytic cracking, fractionator.
- wild; crazy: They went crackers over the new styles.
- cracker (Thesaurus)