Meaning of cubic
Pronunciation: (ky'bik), [key]
- having three dimensions; solid.
- having the form of a cube; cubical.
- pertaining to the measurement of volume: the cubic contents of a vessel.
- pertaining to a unit of linear measure that is multiplied by itself twice to form a unit of measure for volume: cubic foot; cubic centimeter; cubic inch; cubic meter.
- of or pertaining to the third degree.
- belonging or pertaining to the isometric system of crystallization.
- a cubic polynomial or equation.
- cubic (Thesaurus)