dickey: Meaning and Definition of
— pl. -eys.
- an article of clothing made to look like the front or collar of a shirt, blouse, vest, etc., worn as a separate piece under another garment, as a jacket or dress. Cf. vest (def. 2),
- a detachable linen shirt collar.
- a bib or pinafore worn by a child.
- a small bird.
- a donkey, esp. a male.
- an outside seat on a carriage.
- See(def. 1).
- faulty: I'm fed up with this dickey air conditioner.
- born 1923, U.S. poet and novelist.
- dickey (Thesaurus)