Meaning of dry wall
— Building Trades. Building Trades.
- an interior wall or partition finished in a dry material, usually in the form of prefabricated sheets or panels nailed to studs, as distinguished from one that is plastered.
- a material, as wallboard or plasterboard, used for such a wall.
- a masonry or stone wall laid up without mortar.
Pronunciation: (drī'wôl"), [key]
- to construct or renovate with dry wall: to dry-wall the interior of a house.
- of, pertaining to, or having dry wall.
- drywall (Thesaurus)