every: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (ev'rē), [key]
- being one of a group or series taken collectively; each: We go there every day.
- all possible; the greatest possible degree of: every prospect of success.
- in every respect; completely: This is every bit as good as she says it is.
- on occasion; from time to time: She bakes her own bread every now and then.
- every second; every alternate: milk deliveries every other day.
- in all directions; in disorganized fashion: I brushed against the table, and the cards fell every which way.
- every (Thesaurus)