Meaning of gee
— interj., v., geed, gee•ing.
- (used as a word of command to a horse or other draft animal directing it to turn to the right.)
- (used as a word of command to a horse or other draft animal directing it to go faster.)
- to turn to the right.
- to turn (something) to the right.
- to evade. Cf. haw.
— interj. Informal.
- (used to express surprise, disappointment, enthusiasm, or simple emphasis): Gee, that's great! Gee, I can't remember the book's title.
— geed, gee•ing.
- to agree; get along.
— n. Slang.
- a sum of one thousand dollars:Cf. G.&hasp; a fancy car costing twenty-five gees.
- a radio navigational system by which a fix can be obtained by comparing the pulse repetition rates of high-frequency ground waves from two separate stations.
- gee (Thesaurus)