Meaning of happy
Pronunciation: (hap'ē), [key]
— -pi•er, -pi•est.
- delighted, pleased, or glad, as over a particular thing: to be happy to see a person.
- characterized by or indicative of pleasure, contentment, or joy: a happy mood; a happy frame of mind.
- favored by fortune; fortunate or lucky: a happy, fruitful land.
- apt or felicitous, as actions, utterances, or ideas.
- obsessed by or quick to use the item indicated (usually used in combination): a trigger-happy gangster. Everybody is gadget-happy these days.
- happy (Thesaurus)