Iberian: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (ī-bēr'ē-un), [key]
- of or pertaining to Iberia in SW Europe, its inhabitants, or their language.
- of or pertaining to ancient Iberia in the Caucasus or its inhabitants.
- one of the ancient inhabitants of Iberia in Europe, from whom the Basques are supposed to be descended.
- the language of the ancient Iberians of SW Europe, not known to be related to any other language.
- one of the ancient inhabitants of Iberia in Asia.
- iberian (Thesaurus)