Meaning of incoherent
Pronunciation: (in"kō-hēr'unt, -her'-), [key]
- without logical or meaningful connection; disjointed; rambling: an incoherent sentence.
- characterized by such thought or language, as a person: incoherent with rage.
- not coherent or cohering: an incoherent mixture.
- lacking physical cohesion; loose: incoherent dust.
- lacking unity or harmony of elements: an incoherent public.
- lacking congruity of parts; uncoordinated.
- different or incompatible by nature, as things.
- (of a wave) having a low degree of coherence. Cf. coherent (def. 4).
- incoherent (Thesaurus)