integrated: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (in'ti-grā"tid), [key]
- combining or coordinating separate elements so as to provide a harmonious, interrelated whole: an integrated plot; an integrated course of study.
- organized or structured so that constituent units function cooperatively: an integrated economy.
- having, including, or serving members of different racial, religious, and ethnic groups as equals:Cf. segregated. an integrated school.
- of or pertaining to a group or society whose members interact on the basis of commonly held norms or values.
- characterized by integration.
- integrated (Thesaurus)