Meaning of junk
- any old or discarded material, as metal, paper, or rags.
- anything that is regarded as worthless, meaningless, or contemptible; trash.
- old cable or cordage used when untwisted for making gaskets, swabs, oakum, etc.
- relatively slow, unorthodox pitches that are deceptive to the batter in movement or pace, as knuckleballs or forkballs.
- to cast aside as junk; discard as no longer of use; scrap.
- cheap, worthless, unwanted, or trashy.
- a seagoing ship with a traditional Chinese design and used primarily in Chinese waters, having square sails spread by battens, a high stern, and usually a flat bottom.
— n. Slang.
- narcotics, esp. heroin.
- junk (Thesaurus)