keyboard: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (kē'bôrd", -bōrd"), [key]
- the row or set of keys on a piano, organ, or the like.
- a set of keys, usually arranged in tiers, for operating a typewriter, typesetting machine, computer terminal, or the like.
- any of various musical instruments played by means of a pianolike keyboard, as a piano, electric piano, or organ.
- to enter (information) into a computer by means of a keyboard.
- to set (text) in type, using a machine that is operated by a keyboard.
- keyboard (Thesaurus)