kitchen: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (kich'un), [key]
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department; cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
- kitchen (Thesaurus)