Meaning of knockout
Pronunciation: (nok'out"), [key]
- an act or instance of knocking out.
- the state or fact of being knocked out.
- a knockout blow.
- a person or thing overwhelmingly attractive, appealing, or successful.
- a panel in a casing, can, or box, esp. of metal or plastic, so designed that it can readily be removed, as by punching, hammering, or cutting, to provide an opening into the interior: a knockout in a junction box.
- a device for knocking something loose, as finished work from a lathe chuck.
- that knocks out: the knockout punch.
- knockout (Thesaurus)