Meaning of mingle
Pronunciation: (ming'gul), [key]
— v., n. -gled, -gling,
- to become mixed, blended, or united.
- to associate or mix in company: She refuses to mingle with bigots.
- to associate or take part with others; participate.
- to mix or combine; put together in a mixture; blend.
- to unite, join, or conjoin.
- to associate in company: a hostess who mingles diplomats with executives.
- to form by mixing; compound; concoct.
- two or more single, unrelated adults who live together.
- mingle (Thesaurus)