Meaning of Mongolian
Pronunciation: (mong-gō'lē-un, mon-), [key]
- pertaining to Mongolia.
- of or pertaining to the Mongol people of inner Asia.
- of or pertaining to Mongolian, a branch of the Altaic languages.
- a native or inhabitant of the Mongolian People's Republic.
- a native or inhabitant of Inner Mongolia.
- a group of languages including Buriat and Khalkha and constituting a branch of Altaic.
- any of the languages of this branch, esp. Khalkha.
- a member of the Mongoloid peoples of Asia.
- Mongolian (Thesaurus)