Meaning of outrageous
Pronunciation: (out-rā'jus), [key]
- of the nature of or involving gross injury or wrong: an outrageous slander.
- grossly offensive to the sense of right or decency: outrageous behavior; an outrageous remark.
- passing reasonable bounds; intolerable or shocking: an outrageous price.
- violent in action or temper.
- highly unusual or unconventional; extravagant; remarkable: a child of the most outrageous precocity; a fancy dive performed with outrageous ease.
- outrageous (Thesaurus)