overage: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (ō'vur-āj'), [key]
- beyond the acceptable or desired age: overage for the draft.
- older than usual or expected for the activity, position, etc.: an overage baseball player who still outperforms many rookies.
- too old to be serviceable; antiquated: She drives an overage car.
Pronunciation: (ō'vur-ij), [key]
— n. Com.
- an excess supply of merchandise.
- the value of goods in excess of the amount called for by stock records; money in excess of the amount called for by sales records.
- overage (Thesaurus)