Meaning of pane
Pronunciation: (pān), [key]
- one of the divisions of a window or the like, consisting of a single plate of glass in a frame.
- a plate of glass for such a division.
- a panel, as of a wainscot, ceiling, door, etc.
- a flat section, side, or surface, as one of the sides of a bolthead.
- a sheet of stamps or any large portion of one, as a half or a quarter, as issued by the post office.
Pronunciation: (pa-nā' Fr. pa-nā'), [key]
- (of food) prepared with bread crumbs; breaded.
- pane (Thesaurus)