political: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (pu-lit'i-kul), [key]
- of, pertaining to, or concerned with politics: political writers.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with a political party: a political campaign.
- exercising or seeking power in the governmental or public affairs of a state, municipality, etc.: a political machine; a political boss.
- of, pertaining to, or involving the state or its government: a political offense.
- having a definite policy or system of government: a political community.
- of or pertaining to citizens: political rights.
- political (Thesaurus)