Meaning of red-hot
Pronunciation: (adj.red'hot'n.red'hot&sec), [key]
- red with heat; very hot.
- creating much excitement, demand, or discussion: The new toy robot is a red-hot item this Christmas.
- violent; furious: red-hot anger.
- characterized by intense excitement, enthusiasm, or passion.
- very fresh or new; most recent: red-hot tips on the stock market.
- a person who has great fervor or intensity, as for a goal or cause.
- a hot dog.
- a small cinnamon-flavored candy.
- red-hot (Thesaurus)