slobber: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (slob'ur), [key]
- to let saliva or liquid run from the mouth; slaver; drivel.
- to indulge in mawkish sentimentality: My family slobbered all over me when I finally got home.
- to wet or make foul by slobbering: The baby has slobbered his bib.
- to let (saliva or liquid) run from the mouth: The baby slobbered milk on his bib.
- to utter with slobbering: He sobbed and slobbered the bad news.
- saliva or liquid dribbling from the mouth; slaver.
- mawkishly sentimental speech or actions.
- slobber (Thesaurus)