Meaning of tangible
Pronunciation: (tan'ju-bul), [key]
- capable of being touched; discernible by the touch; material or substantial.
- real or actual, rather than imaginary or visionary: the tangible benefits of sunshine.
- definite; not vague or elusive: no tangible grounds for suspicion.
- (of an asset) having actual physical existence, as real estate or chattels, and therefore capable of being assigned a value in monetary terms.
- something tangible, esp. a tangible asset.
- tangible (Thesaurus)