Meaning of unequal
Pronunciation: (un-ē'kwul), [key]
- not equal; not of the same quantity, quality, value, rank, ability, etc.: People are unequal in their capacities.
- not adequate, as in amount, power, ability, etc. (usually fol. by to): strength unequal to the task.
- not evenly proportioned or balanced; not having the parts alike or symmetrical: an unequal leaf.
- uneven or variable in character, quality, etc.
- inequitable; unfair; unjust.
- persons or things not equal to each other: a contest between obvious unequals.
- unequal (Thesaurus)