Meaning of vibrant
Pronunciation: (vī'brunt), [key]
- moving to and fro rapidly; vibrating.
- vibrating so as to produce sound, as a string.
- (of sounds) characterized by perceptible vibration; resonant; resounding.
- pulsating with vigor and energy: the vibrant life of a large city.
- vigorous; energetic; vital: a vibrant personality.
- exciting; stimulating; lively: vibrant colors; a vibrant performance.
- made with tonal vibration of the vocal cords; voiced.
- a vibrant sound.
- vibrant (Thesaurus)