Meaning of wig
Pronunciation: (wig), [key]
— n., v., wigged, wig•ging.
- an artificial covering of hair for all or most of the head, of either synthetic or natural hair, worn to be stylish or more attractive.
- a similar head covering, worn in one's official capacity, as part of a costume, disguise, etc.
- a toupee or hairpiece.
- a wigging.
- See(def. 8).
- to furnish with a wig.
- to reprimand or reprove severely; scold.
- She wigs out over every rock star that comes along.
- to be intoxicated with narcotic drugs.
- to make or become wildly excited or enthusiastic:She wigs out over every rock star that comes along.
- wig (Thesaurus)