- 1. bald, turn, grow
- usage: grow bald; lose hair on one's head; "He is balding already"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bald, barefaced, overt (vs. covert), open
- usage: with no effort to conceal; "a barefaced lie"
- 2. bald, bald-headed, bald-pated, hairless (vs. hairy)
- usage: lacking hair on all or most of the scalp; "a bald pate"; "a bald-headed gentleman"
- 3. bald, denuded, denudate, bare (vs. covered)
- usage: without the natural or usual covering; "a bald spot on the lawn"; "bare hills"
All rights reserved.
See also: bald (Dictionary)