Meaning of bald
Pronunciation: (bôld), [key]
- having little or no hair on the scalp: a bald head; a bald person.
- destitute of some natural growth or covering: a bald mountain.
- lacking detail; bare; plain; unadorned: a bald prose style.
- open; undisguised: a bald lie.
- having white on the head: the bald eagle.
- (of a tire) having the tread completely worn away.
- to become bald.
- (often cap.)a treeless mountaintop or area near the top: often used as part of a proper name.
- bald (Thesaurus)