- 1. blubber, animal oil
- usage: an insulating layer of fat under the skin of whales and other large marine mammals; used as a source of oil
- 2. fatness, fat, blubber, avoirdupois, bodily property
- usage: excess bodily weight; "she disliked fatness in herself as well as in others"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. snivel, sniffle, blubber, blub, snuffle, cry, weep
- usage: cry or whine with snuffling; "Stop snivelling--you got yourself into this mess!"
- 2. blubber, blubber out, talk, speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise
- usage: utter while crying
All rights reserved.
See also: blubber (Dictionary)