- 1. camber, convex shape, convexity
- usage: a slight convexity (as of the surface of a road)
- 2. bank, cant, camber, slope, incline, side
- usage: a slope in the turn of a road or track; the outside is higher than the inside in order to reduce the effects of centrifugal force
- 3. camber, alignment
- usage: the alignment of the wheels of a motor vehicle closer together at the bottom than at the top
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. camber, arch, curve, arc
- usage: curve upward in the middle
All rights reserved.
See also: camber (Dictionary)