WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. go around, spread, circulate, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: become widely known and passed on; "the rumor spread"; "the story went around in the office"
- 2. circulate, circularize, circularise, distribute, disseminate, propagate, broadcast, spread, diffuse, disperse, pass around, publicize, publicise, air, bare
- usage: cause to become widely known; "spread information"; "circulate a rumor"; "broadcast the news"
- 3. circulate, pass around, pass on, distribute, move, displace
- usage: cause be distributed; "This letter is being circulated among the faculty"
- 4. circulate, run, flow, feed, course
- usage: move through a space, circuit or system, returning to the starting point; "Blood circulates in my veins"; "The air here does not circulate"
- 5. circle, circulate, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: move in circles
- 6. circulate, move, displace
- usage: cause to move in a circuit or system; "The fan circulates the air in the room"
- 7. circulate, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: move around freely; "She circulates among royalty"
- 8. mobilize, mobilise, circulate, move, displace
- usage: cause to move around; "circulate a rumor"
All rights reserved.
See also: circulate (Dictionary)