- 1. hairdo, hairstyle, hair style, coiffure, coif, hair
- usage: the arrangement of the hair (especially a woman's hair)
- 2. coif, skullcap
- usage: a skullcap worn by nuns under a veil or by soldiers under a hood of mail or formerly by British sergeants-at-law
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. coif, cover
- usage: cover with a coif
- 2. dress, arrange, set, do, coif, coiffe, coiffure, groom, neaten
- usage: arrange attractively; "dress my hair for the wedding"
All rights reserved.
See also: coif (Dictionary)