- 1. daily, newspaper, paper
- usage: a newspaper that is published every day
- 1. daily, day-to-day, day-by-day, day-after-day, periodic (vs. aperiodic), periodical
- usage: of or belonging to or occurring every day; "daily routine"; "a daily paper"
- 2. casual, everyday, daily, informal (vs. formal)
- usage: appropriate for ordinary or routine occasions; "casual clothes"; "everyday clothes"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. daily
- usage: every day; without missing a day; "he stops by daily"
- 2. day by day, daily
- usage: gradually and progressively; "his health weakened day by day"
All rights reserved.
See also: daily (Dictionary)