Synonyms of daub
- 1. daub, clay
- usage: material used to daub walls
- 2. smudge, spot, blot, daub, smear, smirch, slur, blemish, defect, mar
- usage: a blemish made by dirt; "he had a smudge on his cheek"
- 3. daub, painting, picture
- usage: an unskillful painting
- 1. plaster, daub, coat, surface
- usage: coat with plaster; "daub the wall"
- 2. daub, put on, apply
- usage: apply to a surface; "daub paint onto the wall"
- 3. daub, smear, cover
- usage: cover (a surface) by smearing (a substance) over it; "smear the wall with paint"; "daub the ceiling with plaster"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of daub (Dictionary)