- 1. introduction, debut, first appearance, launching, unveiling, entry, beginning, start, commencement
- usage: the act of beginning something new; "they looked forward to the debut of their new product line"
- 2. debut, presentation, introduction, intro
- usage: the presentation of a debutante in society
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. debut, introduce, innovate
- usage: present for the first time to the public; "The band debuts a new song or two each month"
- 2. debut, play
- usage: appear for the first time in public; "The new ballet that debuts next months at Covent Garden, is already sold out"
- 3. debut, perform
- usage: make one's debut; "This young soprano debuts next month at the Metropolitan Opera"
All rights reserved.
See also: debut (Dictionary)