WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. deity, divinity, god, immortal, spiritual being, supernatural being
- usage: any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force
- 2. divinity, quality
- usage: the quality of being divine; "ancient Egyptians believed in the divinity of the Pharaohs"
- 3. divinity, divinity fudge, fudge
- usage: white creamy fudge made with egg whites
- 4. theology, divinity, discipline, subject, subject area, subject field, field, field of study, study, bailiwick
- usage: the rational and systematic study of religion and its influences and of the nature of religious truth
All rights reserved.
See also: divinity (Dictionary)