Synonyms of document
- 1. document, written document, papers, writing, written material, piece of writing
- usage: writing that provides information (especially information of an official nature)
- 2. document, representation
- usage: anything serving as a representation of a person's thinking by means of symbolic marks
- 3. document, communication
- usage: a written account of ownership or obligation
- 4. text file, document, computer file
- usage: (computer science) a computer file that contains text (and possibly formatting instructions) using seven-bit ASCII characters
- 1. document, record, enter, put down
- usage: record in detail; "The parents documented every step of their child's development"
- 2. document, confirm, corroborate, sustain, substantiate, support, affirm
- usage: support or supply with references; "Can you document your claims?"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of document (Dictionary)