Synonyms of dunk
- 1. dunk, dunk shot, stuff shot, basketball shot
- usage: a basketball shot in which the basketball is propelled downward into the basket
- 1. dunk, dip, souse, plunge, douse, immerse, plunge
- usage: immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate; "dip the garment into the cleaning solution"; "dip the brush into the paint"
- 2. dunk, shoot
- usage: make a dunk shot, in basketball; "He dunked the ball"
- 3. dunk, dip, eat
- usage: dip into a liquid while eating; "She dunked the piece of bread in the sauce"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of dunk (Dictionary)