WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fixture, artifact, artefact
- usage: an object firmly fixed in place (especially in a household)
- 2. regular, habitue, fixture, patron, frequenter
- usage: a regular patron; "an habitue of the racetrack"; "a bum who is a Central Park fixture"
- 3. fastness, fixedness, fixity, fixture, secureness, immovability, immovableness
- usage: the quality of being fixed in place as by some firm attachment
- 4. repair, fix, fixing, fixture, mend, mending, reparation, improvement
- usage: the act of putting something in working order again
All rights reserved.
See also: fixture (Dictionary)