Synonyms of fragment
- 1. fragment, part, piece
- usage: a piece broken off or cut off of something else; "a fragment of rock"
- 2. shard, sherd, fragment, piece
- usage: a broken piece of a brittle artifact
- 3. fragment, piece
- usage: an incomplete piece; "fragments of a play"
- 1. break up, fragment, fragmentize, fragmentise, break, separate, split up, fall apart, come apart
- usage: break or cause to break into pieces; "The plate fragmented"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of fragment (Dictionary)