- 1. cargo, lading, freight, load, loading, payload, shipment, consignment, merchandise, ware, product
- usage: goods carried by a large vehicle
- 2. freight, freightage, transportation, shipping, transport
- usage: transporting goods commercially at rates cheaper than express rates
- 3. freight, freightage, freight rate, rate, charge per unit
- usage: the charge for transporting something by common carrier; "we pay the freight"; "the freight rate is usually cheaper"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. freight, transport
- usage: transport commercially as cargo
- 2. freight, charge
- usage: load with goods for transportation
All rights reserved.
See also: freight (Dictionary)