Synonyms of frontal
- 1. frontlet, frontal, adornment
- usage: an adornment worn on the forehead
- 2. frontal, curtain, drape, drapery, mantle, pall
- usage: a drapery that covers the front of an altar
- 3. facade, frontage, frontal, front
- usage: the face or front of a building
- 1. frontal, anterior (vs. posterior)
- usage: belonging to the front part; "a frontal appendage"
- 2. frontal
- usage: of or relating to the front of an advancing mass of air; "frontal rainfall"
- 3. frontal, head-on, front(prenominal) (vs. back)
- usage: meeting front to front; "a frontal attack"; "a head-on collision"
- 4. frontal, anterior (vs. posterior)
- usage: of or adjacent to the forehead or frontal bone; "the frontal lobes"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of frontal (Dictionary)