Meaning of frontal
Pronunciation: (frun'tl), [key]
- of, in, or at the front: a frontal view; frontal attack.
- of, pertaining to, or situated near the forehead or the frontal bone.
- coronal (def. 4c).
- of or pertaining to the division between dissimilar air masses: frontal zone; frontal surface.
- the frontal plane.
- exhibiting frontality.
- parallel to the surface in the pictorial arts or seen from the front view in sculpture:the frontal plane.
- a movable cover or hanging for the front of an altar.
- frontlet (def. 1).
- any of several parts in the frontal region, esp. the frontal bone.
- frontal (Thesaurus)