- 1. Fry, Roger Fry, Roger Eliot Fry
- usage: English painter and art critic (1866-1934)
- 2. Fry, Christopher Fry
- usage: English dramatist noted for his comic verse dramas (born 1907)
- 3. child, kid, youngster, minor, shaver, nipper, small fry, tiddler, tike, tyke, fry, nestling, juvenile, juvenile person
- usage: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fry, heat, hot up, heat up
- usage: be excessively hot; "If the children stay out on the beach for another hour, they'll be fried"
- 2. fry, cook
- usage: cook on a hot surface using fat; "fry the pancakes"
- 3. electrocute, fry, kill
- usage: kill by electrocution, as in the electric chair; "The serial killer was electrocuted"
All rights reserved.
See also: fry (Dictionary)