Synonyms of generator
- 1. generator, apparatus, setup
- usage: an apparatus that produces a vapor or gas
- 2. generator, engine
- usage: engine that converts mechanical energy into electrical energy by electromagnetic induction
- 3. generator, source, author, maker, shaper
- usage: someone who originates or causes or initiates something; "he was the generator of several complaints"
- 4. generator, electronic device
- usage: an electronic device for producing a signal voltage
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of generator (Dictionary)