Synonyms of goof
- 1. fathead, goof, goofball, bozo, jackass, goose, cuckoo, twat, zany, fool, sap, saphead, muggins, tomfool
- usage: a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- 2. clown, buffoon, goof, goofball, merry andrew, comedian, comic
- usage: a person who amuses others by ridiculous behavior
- 1. drop the ball, sin, blunder, boob, goof, transgress, offend, infract, violate, go against, breach, break
- usage: commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake; "I blundered during the job interview"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of goof (Dictionary)