WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. makeup, make-up, war paint, cosmetic
- usage: cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- 2. makeup, make-up, event
- usage: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- 3. constitution, composition, physical composition, makeup, make-up, property
- usage: the way in which someone or something is composed
All rights reserved.
See also: makeup (Dictionary)