Synonyms of marginal
- 1. fringy, marginal, peripheral (vs. central)
- usage: at or constituting a border or edge; "the marginal strip of beach"
- 2. borderline, marginal, minimal (vs. maximal), minimum (vs. maximum)
- usage: of questionable or minimal quality; "borderline grades"; "marginal writing ability"
- 3. bare(prenominal), marginal, narrow (vs. wide)
- usage: just barely adequate or within a lower limit; "a bare majority"; "a marginal victory"
- 4. marginal, unprofitable (vs. profitable)
- usage: producing at a rate that barely covers production costs; "marginal industries"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of marginal (Dictionary)