marginal: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (mär'ju-nl), [key]
- pertaining to a margin.
- situated on the border or edge.
- at the outer or lower limits; minimal for requirements; almost insufficient: marginal subsistence; marginal ability.
- written or printed in the margin of a page: a marginal note.
- marked by contact with disparate cultures, and acquiring some but not all the traits or values common to any one of them.
- marginal profits.
- selling goods at a price that just equals the additional cost of producing the last unit supplied.
- of or pertaining to goods produced and marketed at margin:marginal profits.
- marginal (Thesaurus)