Synonyms of payoff
- 1. payoff, final payment, payment
- usage: the final payment of a debt
- 2. bribe, payoff, payment
- usage: payment made to a person in a position of trust to corrupt his judgment
- 3. return, issue, take, takings, proceeds, yield, payoff, income
- usage: the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property; "the average return was about 5%"
- 4. wages, reward, payoff, consequence, aftermath
- usage: a recompense for worthy acts or retribution for wrongdoing; "the wages of sin is death"; "virtue is its own reward"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of payoff (Dictionary)